Sunday 19 August 2012

Readers Comments on Joanna's Dawn Science Fiction

A selection of feedback from readers:

Amazing Science fiction great opening chapter which makes you read more..... and I hate Sci fi books! Great story line with drama and suspence...... Its great to get into a story which grabs attention and interest..... Great imagination and detail some would say not necessary but really helps you relate to characters & reality.......

Story line is great to keep reader interested.... would buy despite not into sci fi storylines......

.....................................

Excellent pace, great hook on the first page. Great story, stands out from most books on thsi site as actually being a good story and not a piece of vanity writing.

Well done, I would buy

.....................................

All action, fast paced sci-fi thriller, moves like a bullet train along a trajectory or dead and mangled bodies, most of them caused by the heroine. This is clearly blockbuster stuff, Joanna Bond for the space age.

.....................................

Certainly the gore of the first chapter was enough to capture attention. There is a lot of good to be said about this writing and the author moves the plot along well.

....................................

Dear Jonathan, I love Joanna & her diligence, as you portrayed her in your pitch & all the action she is to face, sounds totally exciting. :) You put me right there with you as I read all of the way through chapter 10, to feel what you were feeling & to be in the action like, "water crashed through the darkness" :) - great word usage. :) "so don't show the shining knight with me, sister" :) - I love it. :) "whispering into his collar" :) - all I can say it "what a great write!!" :) I'll write in my mind that Joanna will find her true love & live happily ever after :) - I really love her attitude & I love happy endings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment